Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines (Google, Yahoo! or Bing) through the â€œnaturalâ€ or unpaid search results.
SmallBiz Web Design employs powerful technology developed by experts. As you make changes to your website, your pages are automatically optimized for search engines.
Our basic search engine optimization includes:
- HTML page titles
- Meta-description tags
- Key word tags
- H1 headings
- Image ALT tags
- Page URLS
- XML Sitemap
- Anchor text in text links
- Submit the site to major search engines
Small business owners can apply the best practices outlined below to optimize your website’s search engine results.
- Include the target key words in your domain name
- Include the target key words in the page title
- Use the target key words in your content
- Update your website content frequently
- Exchange links with other quality websites
- Post your website in related business directories or forums
- Register your website on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or even LinkedIn