We are offering a SPECIAL Promotion to make web design service affordable for small business & non-profits in need. Offer ends October 31, 2021.
A basic professional brochure-style website ($680)
A premium professional brochure-style website with a blog, photo gallery and event calendar if needed ($968)
A premium professional eCommerce website with a shopping cart to sell your products online ($1,486)
You are only responsible for providing me the text, images and logo to put on the new website.
All Packages above also include the first year web hosting & domain name registration fee.
After one year, for the web hosting & domain name:
- For the brochure-style website, it’s ONLY $180/year (=$15/month).
- For the eCommerce website, it’s ONLY $240/year (=$20/month).
With this SPECIAL promotion, you will need to host your website with us. We will take care of the technical side of your website and backup your website data monthly. We will update the WordPress and plugins for you when it’s needed (you will have to do it yourself if you have your own hosting company). You are only responsible to update your website content, which is simple and doesn’t require any special skills.
We provide Managed VPS Hosting (VPS=Virtual Private Servers) service to our clients. Your website will be hosted on a Virtual Private Server, which is not shared with thousands of other websites. VPS has much better performance and security that the shared hosting (such as Godaddy) that other websites have.
Our VPS hosting plans also includes a SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate. SSL protects website from phishing scams, data breaches, and many other threats. Ultimately, it builds a secure environment for both visitors and site owners.
The turnaround time of a web project is usually about 4 weeks depending on how fast you can provide us the content and feedback. We can start working on it as soon as you decide to go ahead with our service and signup one of our promotional packages.
For your information, below is how it works:
- We will talk to you to learn more about your specific needs and requirement for your web project, by phone or by email or ZOOM meeting.
- If you decided to go ahead with our service, we will email you the invoice. You can simply e-transfer the first payment (50% of the total amount) to our email address email@example.com. We don’t charge any tax. Receipt will be provided. The first payment is due before we start working on the project.
- After we receive the first payment, we will start working on designing the new website.
- We will set up a demo site for you based on the new design and the text/image content provided by you. We will send you the link of the demo site for review.
- You review the demo site and give us the feedback.
- After we finish fine-tuning the demo site based on your feedback, we will install the new website on your domain name. We will test the site to make sure everything is working properly.
- At this point, you make the 2nd payment (2nd 50% of the total amount).
- We will provide you the login info and the instruction for your website so that you can login to update your website. It’s simple and easy to update the content based on the instructions.
To learning more about what our clients are saying, you can check out our Facebook Review & Google Reviews from our clients here:
We are a proud member of Tri-Cities (Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam & Port Moody) Chamber of Commerce as well as Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadow Chamber of Commerce You can check out our member profile at their website here:
If you’re interested to know more details, fill out the contact form below, or call us at 604-657-0298, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org