With competition growing fiercer than ever online, itâ€™s important for small businesses to have a website that converts visitors to buyers and creates a competitive edge.
Websites are the best, most cost-effective and efficient marketing tool for small businesses. If you donâ€™t have a website, you are losing business to your competitors who do.
10 Trends of Small Business Web Design
- Simplicity: sometimes less is better than too much
- Affordability: a professional website doesn’t have to be expensive
- Unique Photography: 1 image speaks louder than 1000 words
- Bold typography: again attract more attention
- Clear calls to action: push visitors to take actions on your site
- Integrate a blog: build a community
- Links to Facebook & Twitter: utilize social networking site
- Live Chat: live interaction with visitors
- Shopping Cart: more online transactions
- More multimedia components: videos