Still not sure if you should create a Facebook page for your small business? Check out the numbers below:
- 955 million monthly active users at the end of June 2012.
- Approximately 81% of our monthly active users are outside the U.S. and Canada.
- 552 million daily active users on average in June 2012.
- 543 million monthly active users who used Facebook mobile products in June 2012.
It’s absolutely necessary to get a presence on this free social media site if you are running a small business. Your Facebook page is a complement of your business website.
- You can integrate your Facebook page with your website so that when you publish a blog post on your website, it will automatically show up on your Facebook page as well.
- Also, add a “Like” button on you blog post – when people “Like” your blog post, an update will display on their Facebook wall, which will attract more attention/visits to your Facebook page.
It better late than never. Visit Facebook now to create a profile for your small business and start building relationships with your clients.