New .com domain names are $11.99 at Godaddy. SmallBiz Web Design is offering a 35% discount for our small business clients. You only pay $7.49 for a new .com domain name of your choice.
Hurry up, it’s a special promotion.
Click the link below to get a 35% discount for a .com domain name.
Domain Sale! $7.49 .com at GoDaddy
How to Register a Good Domain Name for Your Small Business?
Having a good domain name is one of the most important parts of starting your web presence. A domain name is your own unique identity, so think of one that is easy to remember and relates to your small business.
Below are some tips on how to choose a good domain name for your small business.
- Register a domain name that is the same as your business name
- Stick with the .com domain name, only consider .net or .org as a second choice
- Consider a country-specific domain if you are running a local business (such as .us, .ca, .uk, .au, etc.)
- Shorter is better
- Include the frequently-searched keyword in your domain
- Make it easy to spell and pronounce
- Consider registering multiple domains
The main reasons for registering multiple domain names are:
- Protect your brand and online identity
- Drive more traffic to your website
- Increase search engine optimization
Last but not least, Act fast! Once you find a good domain name available, register it immediately before someone else grabs it.