How It Works
For May Only, we will design a professional website for you for free. You only need to pay the website hosting which starts from only $25/month.
Hurry up! It’s a limited time promotion!
* With this special promotion, a small one-time setup fee applies.
Our custom website design process is simple and easy to follow. Below are the steps of building a customized website for you small business:
- Tell us about your business and outline the content that will be included on your website
Here are some of the features you can include in your website:
* Home Page
* About Page
* Services Page
* Blob / Article / News Page
* Photo Gallery
* Embedded YouTube Videos
* Resources / Links
* Contact Form
* Links to Facebook and Twitter
* and more …
- Send us your website content with the Online Request Form
You can also include your previous marketing materials or catalogs; Logo (if you have one), pictures and brief descriptions of products; Any items that may help us better understand your company.
- We start working on your web design project after you sign up one of our website hosting packages
We accept PayPal and Credit Cards. For more info, please visit Payment Methods. To make the payment, click the Subscribe button on the right sidebar.
- You review the demo of your website and we continue working on the website based on your feedback. We insert all the content, logo (if you have one), images provided by you. We will send you the link of demonstration website where you can watch the progress and give us live feedback. This web-based approach allows us to effectively and efficiently serve our clients across the country.
- Once you approve the demo website, we install your website on the live-server with your domain
We will complete the basic search engine optimization (SEO) at this stage. We will also submit your website to top search engines – Google, Yahoo & Bing.
- We provide you step-by-step instructions on how to update the content of your website through a Content Management System (CMS)
Our Content Management System (CMS) is very user-friendly. No programming skills are needed to manage your web content.